Veggie foods are considered to be highly nutritious and healthy in nature. They help in keeping fat away and provide vital elements of fiber, vitamins, proteins, minerals and other essentials. There are plenty of reasons or you to follow the vegetarian diet pattern once in a while. One of the primary reasons is its ability to provide fat free nutrients with balanced calories. You must have observed the positive effects after its consumption during weight loss. This article attempts to show you some of the benefits you can gain while maintaining your physical fitness also.
Benefits of Veggie Breakfast
Start your day with a full glass of pomegranate juice laced with lemon and Aloe Vera. It vitalizes your digestive system and purifies your blood. Green veggies have contents of amino acids, iron and vitamin B12. Making a vegetarian salad from cucumber, carrot, beet and soy beans serves as the ideal breakfast along with bread and butter. Make sure the butter is fatless.
- Having this type of breakfast given positive results for those who engage in early morning exercises and fitness routines. It is a good practice to avoid exercising on empty stomach as it can drain your body of the vital vitamins. Having the salad and juice 20 minutes before your exercise program helps your body in getting the complete benefits.
- Once you are through with your exercises you can opt for bread with fatless milk. Whole grains, nuts and seeds along with fruits help you in getting 300 kilocalories per serving. You can include dairy products like cheese, butter and fatless ghee in order to tone your muscles.
Wholesome Vegetarian Lunch
Proteins and vitamins need to be consumed regularly in your lunch if you wish to enjoy a stress free working day. Spinach, lentils, and sources of vitamin C can help you in building your muscles and strengthening your bones.
- Make sure to add cereals and grains once in two days to your lunch. They are the rich sources of vitamin B12. Broccoli contains plenty of calcium in it; hence it can be used for making soup along with tomato and garlic.
- Garlic removes most of the toxic elements from your body like unhealthy fat and cholesterol. Normally the recommended quantity is two to three pieces per serving.
- You need to ensure 0.8 grams of proteins for every KG of your body weight. That means you may need between 50 and 60 grams of it based on your average body weight.
Healthy vegetarian Supper
Supper is the time when your body needs lot of fluids and minerals to take out the stress accumulated during the day. Watermelon juice is recommended to keep your body fit and hydrated. It helps in digestion of food.
- Legumes and oatmeal are said to be ideal meal for supper, especially if you are in the process of shedding weight.
- Fruit salad made from banana, apple and dry fruits help you in normalizing y/our sleep cycle. Olives are said to be ideal for heart and lung health.